Saturday, June 26, 2010

Facebook.

Destinee is a facebook junkie.
She's my best friend...
But, it's true.
You wanna know what she's doing that day?
Check her status. (:

And on June 24, 2010 her facebook read:

Destinee: tomorrow i need to...
eat a scone. blow bubbles out of my car window. and make lemonade from lemons. yay for days off


And of course, 31 facebook comments later Destinee has decided she must eat a scone, as if her very life depended on it and my sister has decided one's first venture into the land of scones and tea must be homemade. So, somehow I ended up baking scones ( that I was alergic too! ) at ten o'clock at night in my sister's kitchen. On a Thursday.

I dont even like tea.

But all in all, it was fun. I wasn't very helpful. Infact, this adventure was basically all on Destinee and my sister. My only contribution was eating microwaveable soup and pouting on a stool in the kitchen. But what are friends for. =P

And for the record, Destinee is now in love with rasberry scones. And Bavarian Berry tea. And I was in good enough spirits to fake eat some genuine homemade gluten.

All in all a good day.
But that's been my experience with cooking so far.
I dont know why people complain about it so much.
I plan on keeping this cooking thing up.
Only one problem...
Dest better come with me to college.
Because I just cant cook without her! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment