Friday, June 25, 2010

Baked Chicken.

June 6th, 2010.

And who would have thought it would all begin with baked chicken?
When I was younger, I hated chicken.
My mom would cook it all the time.
And I threw a fit about eating it, all the time.

But Destinee and I decided to cook baked chicken.
"Decided" is probably not the appropriate word.
It sounds like we were excited about it, or were in the mood for baked chicken goodness.
Wrong.
I just wanted Destinee to stop whining.
And she just wanted her mom to cook her dinner.

Instead, we got some recipe off of google and went to work.
Who would have thought lemon juice, sour cream, bread crumbs and soy sauce would be so delicious?

Sidenote: I do not know if this chicken was actually delicious. I have ciliac disease, which is a intolerance to wheat, rye, and barley. Hence, eating sucks and unless me and Destinee get a hang on this cooking thing, I am going to starve in college. No Top Ramen for this kid!



I'm the blonde on the right, and she's the pretty little brunette to the left. And that delicious chicken bake recipe can be found on the third search result when you google "chicken" (:

No comments:

Post a Comment