Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Been A While.


Life has been a little crazy lately.
Not filled with crazy moments and experiences.
Just out of balance; crazy.

I wish life was more like cooking.
One time, I was making bread crumbs for cornflake chicken with Destinee.
As I went to "dash" some pepper, it turned into something more like "dump."
We laughed. We started over.
Why can't life be that easy?

Me and my boyfriend broke up.
For like, five minutes.
But knowing that even for five minutes he didn't want to be with me anymore kills.
And the worst part is; I couldn't even bring myself to tell anyone.
Not Destinee. Not Ryan. Not my mom.
No one.
Because even though he's still mine and I'm still his.
It still hurts.
It's not something you laugh about like spilled pepper and too much oil in your brownies.

On a lighter note, our last cooking adventure was fabulous (:
We made corn flake chicken and au gratin potatoes.
We fried it and everything.
The food was okay.
But not our best.
However, how we ate it was all the difference.

I work at a local movie theater.
It's an okay job, even if I'm making minimum wage.
However, one benefit is sometimes I'm allowed to watch movies before they come out.
For example, that night my manager let me sneak Destinee in and watch Eclipse
We brought food for everyone and they loved it.
So even though me and Destinee were slightly dissapointed in the outcome the fact that everyone else loved it totally made up for it.

Sidenote; Destinee has been out of town for what feels like forever I miss her. Cooking will resume shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment