Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life and Lemonade.

I'm sitting here, sipping on watered down lemonade at two in the morning.
I dont have any cute stories about squeezing the lemons and googling the correct amount of sugar.
BECAUSE I HAVENT COOKED IN FOREVER.
I miss it. =/

However, I want to blog anyways.
Is that okay? =P

Last week I was a little down.
Life felt out of balance.
I love my boyfriend, but he seemed to be the only relationship I was doing right.
And I cant have that.
I cant be that girl.
I dont want to be that girl.
I need my friends.
To tell me I'm dumb, to whine about Jordan with, to have sleepovers with.
I need them.
More than they know.
Hell, probably more than I know.
So I'm working on relationships
The cooking one, the broken one, the faded one, the lost one.
I'm going to fix my life.
Because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment